CANCELLATION POLICY AND BOOKING CONDITIONS (MANDATORY IF YOU HAVE A BOOKING SYSTEM AND TO ADAPTE TO THE LAW LSS)
Making a reservation through the website of Hotel Rambla 9 SL, means the acceptance by the customer of each and every one of the general conditions that are considered an integral part of the reservation and are supplemented by specific legislation. The cancellation and prepayment vary by season and type of room reserved.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE HOTEL:
SMOKE FREE PROPERTY
• Check in: from 16.00hrs*
• Check out: until 12.00hrs
• Early Check in: under request, surcharge
• Late Check out: under request, surcharge
• 24hrs Front desk,Not adapted for disabled, Pets are not allowed
• Groups: may stay in the hotel with the application of special conditions and supplements. Read them to request a quote or do a reservation.
• Payment: payments are accepted by cash, debit/credit cards (VISA, MASTERCARD, DINERS CLUB, AMEX, MAESTRO, CHINA UNIOPAY) and through bank transfers. Transfer fees are charged to the customer. We do not accept checks. Payments by AMEX or DINERS CLUB have a surcharge.
• Meetings / Convention: The hotel offers the possibility to organize meetings or events at the Esplanade Lounge located on the first floor of the hotel. There is the possibility to provide the required equipment, on request and with a supplement.
• Special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in and may have additional charges.
• The total amount of the stay will be paid upon arrival. In case of early departure, check conditions with reception desk.
• According to national law, the property does not accept cash payments exceeding 2000 Euros.
• Upon check-in, an identification issued by government authorities with photo is required: People aged 16 years or above, who have access to a hotel, camping or other tourist accommodation should be identified with an official document, regardless of being foreign or domestic. The Breach of the present policy will carry a light sanction of € 300.52 (according to Article 26. f) or a penalty of € 300.52 to 30,050.61 € (Article 23.0) to the establishment. (Organic Law 1/92 of protecting public safety).
• *Please note: According to Article 7 of Decree 19/1997 on the system of prices and bookings approved by the Valencia Region, the accommodation establishments and hotel arrangements, unless another agreed, the accommodation must be available to customers from 16:00.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR CHILDREN AND ADDITIONAL BEDS:
Children of any ages can be accommodated
• ¡Free! 1 child under 2 years of age can stay for free in cot, depending on availability and on request.
• ¡Free! 1 child between 2 and 12 years old can stay for free when using existing bed. Those over 12 are considered as adults and can stay in the same room in an extra bed for a surcharge, depending on availability and on request.
• Over 16 years old are considered as an adult
• Capacity of cots per room: 1. (according to room type, upon request. It must be confirmed by the hotel before the day of arrival).